Cromar - Hrvatska udruga za marketing je udruga svih pravnih i fizičkih osoba koje imaju interes u unaprjeđenju marketinške teorije i prakse.

Awards for the best sport sponsorship projects in adratic region

Download PDF

Slovenian Marketing Association (DMS) is awarding the best sport sponsorship projects in Adriatic region. The opening of SPORTO Awards for the whole Adriatic region is an important step towards expanding horizons and learning new approaches in sports marketing. According to the criteria of the international jury, the highest ranked project in each country category “Best sports sponsorship / SPORTO Sponsorship Award” is automatically placed in the contest for the prestigious prize of the European sponsorship associations in the category “Best of Europe”.


All the entries in all categories are reviewed and evaluated according to predetermined criteria by the international jury: Maja Makovec Brenčič (University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Economics), Mojca Avšič (Mercator), Tomaž Kranjčič (Hypo Alpe Adria Bank), Nikola Žinić (Bruketa&Žinić), Dejan Kozlina (Olympic Committee of Serbia) and William Fenton (European Sponsorship Association). Their ratings represent 70 percent of the total evaluation. The remaining 30 percent of the online votes represent the wider marketing public.


Applicants can compete in four categories: SPORTO sponsorship award, SPORTO rightsholder award, SPORTO media award and SPORTO digital award.


Deadline for submission of application forms is no later than Friday, 31 October 2014. The application form and additional presentation materials must be submitted in electronic form in English to the address Winners of each category will be announced at SPORTO conference’s gala evening event on Thursday, 20 November 2014.


We invite you to inform your members about the opportunity to participate. You can find detailed information about the categories and jury in the file attached or on the SPORTO Award official website